Sunday, December 12, 2010

     This time of year is solely dedicated to work, getting ready for Christmas break, and studying. Studying for finals for me consists of sitting in a recliner, listening to Pandora radio (for some reason keeps throwing in Christmas music no matter what song I base the station on) with a couple of candles burning-right now we've got blueberry and a blackberry lemonade going. Sometimes the TV is on too- Travel channel, Seinfeld, the Office, Food Network--which usually moves me to the Kitchen within half an hour. Then I realize that I need to get more groceries to actually make something... So it's best to leave the TV off. Ignorance is bliss. If I just sit and read about Marketing and Computer systems, I don't ponder about everything I could be doing- food I could be making, places I could be planning my next vacation to, movies I could go see later, etc.

    Haha but let's be real... no one needs to read a 300 page book about the history of computers, and marketing... well it's not that complex either (at least not this class). So I wanted to devote my "study time" to start making a bucket list of all the cool things I've seen on TV or heard friends talk about doing. 
     First I'll make a small one of some things I want to do over break, and then I'll make a larger scale on of things I want to do in the long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment